How to check SASSA SRD ?
SRD Status Check for R350 on WhatsApp
To check your SASSA Status on WhatsApp, you will need to send a message ‘SASSA’ to the official team. Then you will receive a prompt with options for status review. Choose your grant and reply with ‘Status Check’ for verification to receive your SRD status check results for R350 along with your Application ID.
Check SASSA R350 Grant Status on Phone
Meanings of SASSA Status Result
Discover the latest SASSA stats by checking your status check results below.
1. Approved: Congratulations SASSA has granted your application, and you will start receiving monthly benefits. The status report will include the payout amount, along with a Reference ID and App ID.
2. Not Qualified / Rejected: Unfortunately, your application did not meet the qualification criteria or was declined based on the eligibility requirements.
3. Pending: Your social relief grant is currently pending and will be reviewed by national authorities soon. It could also mean you have not selected a means to access your money, and you need to change the Sassa Payment Method.
4. Canceled / Declined: Your grant has been declined for a reason.
1. Your monthly income exceeds the minimum threshold.
2. Sassa review found an alternative income source in the means test.
3. There is more than R624 amount in your bank account or Sassa Gold card.
4. Your Identity Information registered in NSFAS and UIF database records.
5. Bank Details Pending: You have not linked your bank account with Sassa, and it is advised to update your SASSA bank details.